Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Central Washington
Salary Range: $0 - $90000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: 401K Retirement + Dental & Vision Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Vacation accrues 2 wks annually
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance required
- 5-7 years accounting experience required
- Experience in grower or farm accounting preferred
- Must demonstrate of superior PC skills, Excel in particular
- JD Edwards, Sage or other ERP experience is a must
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Excellent project management skills along with multi-tasking and organizational skills are needed
- Effective Teamwork and works effectively across functional and multiple areas at one time
Hansen Agri Placement is looking for an Accounting Manager which would be located in Central Area of Washington. Your duties would consist of, but not be limited to management of all capital projects spending and tracking, initiating and gain approval of all new purchase orders while at the same time daily monitoring of stack inventory reporting which includes ticket entries for movement of products that are inbound, outbound, and in storage. You will also work closely with vender accounts payable and on timely basis keep accurate coding in place. Ensure compliance and adherence with GAAP as well as internal policies and procedures in completeness and accuracy of all general ledger accounting. You will also prepare or review statutory filings to all local, state, and federal agencies in a timely and accurate manner. Please contact us for complete job description and more affirmative location. Salary will be determined by experience, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.