Job Title: Ag Construction/ Farm Assistant
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $40000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits open for Negotiation for right person
- Construction background in cement, steel, or even electrical would all be a plus
- Current farm and ranch experience needed
- Experience with pivot irrigation is a plus, will train those that are mechanically inclined
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and a good attitude is a must
- Ability to work independently as wells as knowing the value of teamwork
- Mechanically inclined with some welding skills and strong maintenance skills are required
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for Construction Assistant in the construction of grain bins and/or pouring cement for diverse construction, farm, and cattle operation in south-central Nebraska that is going through some expansion. Looking for someone with good communications skills to join the owner as a team. 3-5 years experience in construction and or farming and cattle is preferred, but willing to do some training for the right person who has solid references. The operation is looking to continue the expansion of the entire enterprise. Employer's ideal person would be one that would or could consider being more than just an employee, the right person could be a partner or even ownership for the right person down the road. Individual needs a positive attitude and is forward-thinking and willing to be diverse and willing to jump in and assist wherever needed during peak demands either on the construction side, or assist and work with the farm/cattle, especially during harvest time. The operation is in a great location on a bus route with a great school system. Salary will be determined by experience you bring to the table along with stability and references. Benefits will be negotiated for the right person and his needs.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.