Job Title: Agricultural Sales - Nebraska
Location: Northeast Nebraska
Salary Range: $45000 - $50000
Commission / Bonus: Commissions
Benefits: 10 Days Paid Vacation + Other Fringe Benefits Negotiable + Vehicle
- Did you grow up in a Farming Environment and Pursue/Earn a 4-year degree in Agronomy or other Ag discipline?
- Do you have Proven Ag Sales experience and Solid Marketing Know-How; have Proven Experience Presenting/Selling/Closing Sales in one-on-one and group settings?
- Are you Knowledgeable of Precision Ag, Crop Insurance and Irrigated Cropping Systems as well as latest Crop Protection, Seed and Crop Nutrition products and systems?
- Perhaps you’ve been Working for a Larger Ag Organization in Ag Sales and are Now Looking for a Smaller, More Family-Friendly Ag Organization Offering Flexibility and an Opportunity to Have a True Voice in Defining The Direction of the Organization?
- Do you connect well with a Younger Farmer Profile; Treat Customers with Highest Respect; know how to Build a Solid Customer Base and Enjoy Cold Calling Prospects?
- Are you a Relationship Builder; Honest with Highest Integrity; Self-Directed and Excited by Opportunities to Grow a Business?
- Would you Enjoy Living/Working in a Small Rural Community at the edge of the Nebraska Sandhills offering Good Public/Private Schools and a Positive Quality of Life that is Community-Focused?
- Would you have Interest in the Possibility of Buying into a Business you’ve been Representing for several years?
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established and Diversified Ag Organization looking to add a Proven Ag Salesperson to their Team. In this role, you will work face-to-face with Nebraska Ag growers and Ag-related organizations to:
- Offer Technical Agronomic Recommendations and Solutions
- Present/Sell a diverse offering of Agronomy products, Crop Insurance, Aerial Imagery and Precision Ag services and systems
- Share excellent Sales & Marketing knowledge/understanding with business owners and existing Sales Team
- Identify New Business Development Opportunities in the field to communicate to business owners
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.