Job Title: Agronomist / Location Manager
Location: Omaha, NE
Salary Range: $80000 - $110000
Commission / Bonus: Profitability Bonus
Benefits: Benefits Are Negotiable For Right Individual
***EMPLOYER WILL BE INTERVIEWING FOR THIS POSITION IN EARLY 2019***
- Agronomy or other 4-year Ag-Related degree preferred
- Proven Ag Retail Leadership including Experience Managing P&L's
- Solid Experience Selling and Teaching others to Sell Ag Chemicals, Fertilizer and Seed to Midwestern Ag Growers
- Ability to Run a Profitable Agronomy Business like It Is Your Very Own
- Exceptional Work References a MUST
- Cooperative Agronomy Retail Management Experience beneficial
- Personal Ties to Eastern Nebraska strongly preferred
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Dynamic Ag Retail Leader looking to bring Profitability and Solid Ag Grower Relationships to an Ag Retailer located in Eastern Nebraska. Primary responsibilities in this role to include:
- Training / Motivating Agronomy Sales Personnel in Strong Crop Protection, Seed and Micronutrient Sales
- Overseeing Facility as well as Office and Warehouse Personnel
- Maintenance/Upkeep of the Facility
Ideal individual will be Performance-Driven, Business-Minded and of Highest Integrity. Exceptional Work-Related References will be required.
Base Salary To $110,000, Possibly Higher, Plus Profitability Bonus. All Benefits are Negotiable.
THIS IS A HIGHLY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY OUTSIDE OF THE AG COOPERATIVE SYSTEM.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.