Job Title: Agronomist - West Texas
Location: Abilene to Odessa, TX
Salary Range: $45000 - $65000
Commission / Bonus: Annual Bonus to 10% of Base (based on company profitability)
Benefits: Cell Phone + Health/Dental/Vision Ins + Laptop Computer + Life/Disability Ins + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation + Retirement Plan + Travel Expense + Vehicle
JOB TITLE: AGRONOMIST - WEST TEXAS
ABOUT EMPLOYER: This Employer is a progressive organization helping Ag growers diversify their cropping solutions and gain a solid return on their investment. Employer offers a Team Environment for their Employees as well as a Competitive Compensation Package including a Strong Benefits Package.
- MSc. Agronomy or other Plant or Soil-related degree preferred; BSc. degree required.
- 2 years or more of recent experience as an Agronomist located in West Texas.
- Proven negotiation skills and experience selling to Ag growers in advised area.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, tracking crop performance results and knowledge of Ag inputs and/or commodity markets.
- Working knowledge/experience working with grain conditioning/grain drying beneficial.
- A Solutions-Based Personality.
- Solid communication skills including presentation skills to Ag Growers.
- Currently residing in/working in West Texas.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an experienced Agronomist for a territory located in West Texas. Primary responsibilities to include providing agronomic service and support to Ag growers and service providers. Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid negotiation skills as well as the ability to share technical Agronomy information with Ag growers personally and through informational meetings and field demonstrations.
- The ability to forecast pre-season opportunities with crop economic comparisons and realistic performance models as well as maintain production estimates for Ag growers to increase logistics efficiency towards commercial sales of crop.
- The ability to identify key flag-bearers and elevate benchmark performance as to yield, total production and quality grades of crop.
- The ability to initiate purchase orders on behalf of the Ag growers, generate expense reports and work within budgets set by the General Manager of Operations to whom this individual will report directly.
***EMPLOYER OFFERING COMPETITIVE SALARY, BASED ON EXPERIENCE OF INDIVIDUAL, PLUS STRONG BENEFITS PACKAGE.***
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815.