Job Title: Agronomy Location Manager
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $55000 - $70000
Commission / Bonus: Based on company performance
Benefits: Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Vacation + PTO Accruing 15 days per year for Year 1 + Retirement / 401(k) + Vision Insurance
- Ag-related degree preferred; career experience will also be considered
- Minimum 3 years managing a Midwestern Agronomy location
- Strong, working knowledge of crop inputs, how to work effectively with Ag growers and best safety practices for the facilities
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed with strong Customer Focus and Leadership abilities
- Desire to reside and work in a small, rural community located within an hour of major shopping, restaurants and entertainment
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Long-Established Ag Retailer in sourcing an experienced Agronomy Location Manager for one of their Central Nebraska locations. This location offers a full line of Ag services and products and are a leader in the Ag Retail industry, a leader who strives to repeatedly surpass their Ag grower customer expectations.
What the Company Offers You:
- $55,000-70,000 base salary, depending on experience, plus annual bonus based on Company's profitability
- Full Benefits Package including health/dental/vision, PTO, 401k, life/disability and paid vacation
-Opportunities to advance from within!
- Day-to-day management of a $3+ million Agronomy operation handling roughly 4200 tons of liquid fertilizer, 3700 tons of dry fertilizer and achieving roughly $800,000 Ag chem sales
- Leading an experienced, easy-to-manage staff of 6-8 full-time employees utilizing 2 Row Sprayers, 1 Dry Air Machine that does VRT and 1 Row Dry Spinner Machine as well as performing Fall trucking services and some off-season trucking services. Liquid fertilizer plant has been recently updated with roughly 5000 tons of UAN storage and about 1000 tons of storage for other crop inputs.
- Assisting in hiring and training new personnel for location.
- Overseeing and organizing Custom Applicator schedules and delivery schedules
- Coordinating and reviewing all facility operations according to company policy and procedures
- Keeping an eye to efficient and time-saving agronomy operations
- Assisting in managing location inventory and managing documentation of the facility
- No Ag grower customer calls, however, this facility has a lot of walk-in and call-in Agronomy sales.
- Ensuring your personnel are working in a clean, safe work environment
This Agronomy Location Manager will report directly to the Regional Operations Manager.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.