Job Title: Agronomy Manager - Iowa
Location: Northeastern Iowa
Salary Range: $95000 - $105000
Commission / Bonus: Profitability Bonuses: Division and Company
Benefits: 6 Paid Holidays (in addition to PTO) + Dependent Care FSA (for daycare expense) + Direct Deposit + Disability Ins. + Employee Referral Bonus Program + Health / Dental / Vision Ins. + PTO + Simple IRA with Company Match up to 3% + Strong Onboarding Program + Vehicle Program + Wellness Discount at community wellness center
***COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY TO $100,000, POSSIBLY A LITTLE HIGHER DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE***
JOB TITLE: AGRONOMY MANAGER - IOWA
Our client is an established Mid-Sized Agronomy/Grain/Feed operation located in Northeastern Iowa. They offer competitive pricing and quality services to area Ag growers and producers. They take pride in their employees and in their community.
- Associate's degree OR 4-year University degree in Agronomy with a minimum 2 years related Agronomy Management experience
- Solid leadership skill set
- Agronomy Sales experience with good knowledge/understanding of Midwestern cropping systems
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn Agronomy dispatching program
- Ability to select/manage Agronomy product lines to carry and sell
- Ability to set price margins, take positions on commodities, determine capital investment with assistance of upper management
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
We are seeking an experienced Agronomy Manager to oversee a mid-sized Midwestern Agronomy Division within a larger Ag organization. Ideal candidate will have previous experience supervising Agronomy personnel and Agronomy or other Ag-related post-secondary degree. Primary responsibility will be to manage the overall financial success of the Agronomy Division including selection and procurement of crop inputs, setting margins on products, providing oversight/maintenance of facility and all equipment, providing support/direction for Agronomy Sales Team, enforcing state and federal government regulations within Division, supervising Agronomy Team and building morale to ensure meeting goals, objectives and commitments of the Team.
Hours are primarily Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Extended hours as needed, especially during Spring months. This role will report to the Assistant Manager of the organization.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.