Job Title: Assistant Crop Manager
Location: Northeast Iowa
Salary Range: $0 - $78000
Commission / Bonus: Based on Personal Performance
Benefits: 10 Days Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- 5 years of experience in row crop production and machinery operation
- Crop production experience from planning to harvest - all aspects
- Ability to assist in the management of other people
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to acquire CDL
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs., safely operate crop machinery, and walk significant distances
Hansen Agri-Placement is searching for a Assistant Crop Manager for this northeast Iowa producer. This person will be the Crop Manager's "Right-Hand Man". Seeking an experienced crop production employee to help organize and oversee profitable crop production acres in multiple locations in the upper Midwest. This position requires extensive first-hand knowledge of crop production, including familiarity with all machinery and inputs; hands-on work in the operation; lead type person to assist crop production manager and travel to production locations.
- Farm-based upbringing and/or related education/college experience
- Familiarity with organic farming preferred
- Organic certification requirements, record-keeping
- Good attitude, ability to lead by example, team player
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.