Job Title: Construction Crew Foreman
Salary Range: $0 - $50000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits open for Negotiation for right person + Travel expenses: Lodging, Meals, Transportation
- Construction background in cement, steel, or even electrical would all be a plus. Experience with supervisory or foreman skills also a plus
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and a good attitude is a must
- Ability to work independently as well as knowing the value of good leadership in working to develop teamwork
- Willingness to travel as many sites will take the crew out a week at a time when we are further away from home base
- Mechanically inclined with some welding skills and strong maintenance skills are required
- CDL with good driving record is needed
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for Construction Foreman in the construction of grain bins and/or pouring cement for firm that works across Kansas and even into Nebraska as they are going through some expansion next season. Looking for someone with good communications skills to join the owner as a team. 3-5 years of experience in construction and or farming is preferred, but willing to do some training for the right person who has solid references and has bin erection experience. The operation is looking to continue the expansion of the entire enterprise. Employer's ideal person would be one that would or could consider being more than just an employee, the right person could be a partner or even ownership for the right person down the road. Individual needs a positive attitude and is forward-thinking and willing to be diverse and willing to jump in and assist wherever needed during peak demands on the construction side whether it be land prep, cement, erection, or finish work. The operation has flexibility on where one would be located or based out of. Travel and overnight is required when working away from home. Try to get home most weekends. Salary will be determined by experience you bring to the table along with stability and references. Salary and benefits will be negotiated for the right person and their needs.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.