Job Title: COO Hydroponics Grow Facility
Location: High Desert of Southern California
Salary Range: $ - $
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: Full Benefits as Negotiated
- BSc. Agronomy degree is preferred with considerable experience in management and working with indoor hydroponic cultivation is a must
- Experience with genetic management of various product strains to maintain high quality and high value cannabis flower and its derivatives
- Hydroponic Production, start up, management of are all a must. Experience in working with and cultivation of Cannabis is a plus, but not a necessity for this position
- Supervisory experience is needed with the ability to build a cohesive team environment
- Self-directed with solid communication and time management skills in putting together a team while leading that team
- Previous teaching experience or desire to teach and mentor others is a plus
- Multilingual with English / Spanish-speaking ability a plus
- High integrity with a strong work ethic a must
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a fully licensed company in finding an operations manager for their Hydroponics Facility. Began operating last year with currently upstart operations being done managed with industry consultants that have guided them through their initial stages of development. Now looking to place full-time and permanent management staff in place for long-term operation, growth, and expansion. They are looking for an agricultural professional that will become COO of the facility and be given the opportunity as they expand additional facilities in the Southern California area. They are offering plenty of upward advancement potential for the right candidate working in their dynamic and progressive company. The facility is solely dedicated to the cultivation of high-grade and high value cannabis flower and its derivatives, i.e., concentrate for infusion into multiple medical and recreational use products. Currently, there is no salary cap on this position, and are more than willing to provide an enhanced range of benefits and incentives that are negotiable to the right candidate. If you have a strong background in hydroponics and management, I encourage you to reach out and contact us. Salary will be negotiated with a focus on experience, stability, and references.
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399.