Job Title: Crop Insurance Agent
Salary Range: $30000 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Yes
Benefits: Retirement 3% Match
- 3-5 years working in agriculture
- Sales experience
- Detail Oriented
- 3-5 years in Crop Insurance
- Experience as a crop insurance agent or company representative
- Successful at business development
- Successful at servicing customer base
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Agricultural or Finance
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a well established Agricultural company who is searching for a Crop Insurance Agent. This position is responsible for developing a book of business by working alongside farmers helping them manage their risk by selling crop insurance products. Provide excellent customer service to new and existing business to meet growth and retention goals. This position requires 50% of your time working in the country meeting with customers during specific seasons.
- Be self-motivated and goal oriented to actively pursue new customers.
- Be the primary point of contact to customers when selling, servicing, and collecting documents required from crop insurance.
- Collect and complete all paperwork from clients with precision.
- During the busy seasons, work longer hours and be able to travel to meet customers.
- Have a desire to analyze farming operations and develop and present a risk management plan.
- Understand how each crop insurance policy works and how it can be utilized on a farm.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Chris Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.