Job Title: Custom Cattle Feeding Manager
Location: South-central to Southeast WA
Salary Range: $0 - $130000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 10 paid holidays per calendar year. + 401(k) savings plan available with a Company match up to 3.5% of qualified earnings. + Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, and more. + Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Custom Feeding Manager for this Pacific Northwest Cattle Feeder.
- 7–10 years agricultural related sales experience with an emphasis on cattle and business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions of a complex nature within operating guidelines where independent judgment and creativity are required
- Effectively communicate and negotiate with customers, middle to senior management, and peers
- Strong interpersonal savvy skills; able to foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration with others
- Ability to deliver superior results on time by working independently with minimal supervision
- Negotiation skills and comprehensive knowledge of the beef industry, particularly the cow/calf, stocker and feedlot segments
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently in a remote location. Able to deliver results on time
This key role is responsible for the development and management of the Companies custom feeding programs, including cattle procurement, cattle performance analysis and fat cattle sales and scheduling. This includes management of customer accounts; identifying and developing new prospects. The primary focus is on sales targets, business development, building customer relationships and resolving customer issues for the Cattle Feeding Operation.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.