Job Title: Dairy Account Representative
Location: South Central Region
Salary Range: $ - $
Commission / Bonus:
- Bachelor’s Degree in agricultural /animal science or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience in animal agriculture preferred
- Dairy knowledge/experience
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Windows computer applications.
Job Description: Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer with their search for a Dairy Account Representative. This role will be responsible for growing a feed additive territory and develop key relationships.
- Call on dairy producers and influencers to enhance the understanding and application of Company's products.
- Develop and implement a territory sales plan for meeting goals and objectives.
- Develop key relationships with dairy producers, nutritionists, veterinarians, distributors, feed manufacturers, and influencers.
- Provide training and direction for distributor and feed manufacturing networks.
- Provide feedback to management about the local dairy industry, prospects, opportunities, and customers.
- Maintain and keep up to date all key information using Company's format.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Chris Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.