Job Title: Diesel Technician
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $13 - $26
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 2 bonuses/year + 2 weeks Vacation/year + 3 sick days/year + 401(k) 3% annual match + AFLAC Accident Plan + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Health Savings Account + Lunch paid by company every Friday
- Diesel technician degree and/or recent experience servicing diesel trucks and/or equipment
- Good knowledge/understanding of mechanical, electrical and air brake systems repair in Trucks and equipment
- Experience working on 1 ton trucks on up to semi's
- Ability to perform basic diesel mechanic repairs and maintenance utilizing special tools and equipment such as diagnostics equipment
- Basic hand tools needed; all diagnostic equipment, jacks, and lifts will be provided
- Basic computer skills and CDL License a plus
- ASE Certified Mechanics a huge plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an experienced Heavy Truck / Equipment Mechanic for a thriving South-Central Nebraska Truck Repair Center. Primary role will be to perform repairs and maintenance on heavy trucks from 1 ton to semi tractors and trailers. The ideal candidate will have certifications in air brakes and electrical and will have diesel engine experience. Attention to detail a MUST. Work hours are normally 7am - 5pm during week; 8am - 12pm on Saturdays.
This is a progressive employer with competitive compensation based on experience and an attractive benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Harlan Schafer at email@example.com or call 308-384-2588. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.