Job Title: Executive Director
Salary Range: $0 - $0
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401K with limited matching + Dental Insurance + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Membership to State Organization
- 4-year Business-related degree preferred but not required
- Ag background a MUST
- Minimum 5 years Administrative Ag Management overseeing a staff of at least 5 employees
- Proven Leadership skills including solid Time Management skills and ability to handle internal and external conflicts
- Financial Management skills with ability to budget and work closely with an outside accountant
- Excellent Communication skills including written, spoken and presentation skills
- Strong Organizational skills with ability to effectively delegate responsibility and address issues quickly
- Currently residing in or looking to relocate back to the Western portion of the U.S.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for this role
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting two Agricultural Organizations in their search for a Dynamic and experienced Ag Leader. Primary responsibility will be to work closely with the Board of Directors for these two Ag organizations to carry out policies as authorized and instructed by the Board of Directors. Additionally, this Executive Director will have administrative authority over all personnel and shall have the authority to delegate responsibilities to staff as he/she wishes to successfully implement directives of the respective Boards of Directors. Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven Ag Management experience including Team Management experience
- An astute understanding of Agriculture in this State
- Good understanding and knowledge of this State's crop production and issues relative to this production including nutrient management and water management issues
A list of additional duties and responsibilities will be shared with qualified individuals.
SALARY TO BE DETERMINED BASED ON AN INDIVIDUAL'S EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
***EMPLOYERS ARE LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY SO THAT INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRAIN WITH CURRENT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR BEFORE YEAR-END.***
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Carrie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.