Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: 1/4 Beef + Housing + Utilities + Vacation + Work Vehicle
- Equipment operation experience
- Experience with modern farming practices; GPS, auto-steer and variable rate
- Hard working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
- General equipment maintenance experience is needed
- Experience with fabrication, carpentry, and welding
- Cow/calf experience with willingness to jump in and assist when needed is a must
- Experience feeding, calving, fencing, and animal health are a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a qualified Farm Assistant in central Nebraska. Need to have experience and interest in both farming and cattle, someone with strong farming skills that prefers working on the crop side, but is willing to work with the cow side as needed. This is a diversified operation and person needs to be willing to jump in and help where and when needed, whether is it working with the cows such as calving, winter feeding, and processing. The current focus is for someone assisting with planting to harvest on the crop side. Farm also has new heated shop for comfort during winter and maintenance. This is a progressive operation that will provide a family friendly atmosphere for long term employment. Housing near the farm is available. The area has great schools located on a bus route. Wages and benefits will be negotiated and dependent on overall experience, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.