Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: Northeast Colorado
Salary Range: $ - $70000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: Benefits Negotiated + Health Plan Contributions + Retirement + Vacation Time + Work Vehicle
- Prefer to find a person who has plant thru harvest experience
- Dependable, hardworking, self-starter, motivated, and shows initiative with good communication and positive attitude
- Routine maintenance and general repairs is a must, while welding would be a plus
- Pivot Irrigation experience is a plus
- CDL w/ clean driving record a plus
- Work in a team environment
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Farm Equipment Operator for a northeastern Colorado farm. Need experience in crop production, equipment operations, and maintenance of equipment. Most equipment is John Deere and less than 10 years old. The farm consists of corn for both the grain harvest, and some is sold and contracted as silage corn. Wheat that they grow is also irrigated. The more mechanical experience the better and a person who has fabrication experience is a plus. No livestock, so winter hours slow down, but has heated shop for winter maintenance. Nice location for a spouse to find employment as the location is near a mid-sized urban area. E.O.E as salary will depend on experience, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at [email protected] or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.