Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: South Central Idaho
Salary Range: $ - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: Benefits Negotiable for right person
- Must be able to work independently, honest, be trustworthy, and responsible, high character, self-motivation, and desire to always be learning. Ask the question what else needs to be done
- Willing to improve and continue learning. Ask the questions: what coaching do you have for me, what can I do better
- Flexible in work schedule, need to be willing to work hard. Occasionally that means long hours, and even nights if required
- Respect and communicate openly with the rest of the team. Also, accept responsibility and own the outcomes of your doing
- Seek to improve and build the operation by becoming part of the solution
- Bilingual in language and/or ability to communicate is a plus
Hansen Agri Placement is assisting a farming operation in South Central Idaho is looking for, good farm assistant. The farm works together with a large dairy, so most farming practices are forage-related from hay to silage. One doesn't need to be skilled in all areas but needs to be open and flexible to work in multiple areas, we can and will put you in an area that you prefer to spend time in, finding your niche that you can excel at. Areas that we are continually looking for good people are acres of farm equipment operators that include tractors, loaders, semi, swather, rake, baler, combine, backhoe. We have an extensive Hay Crew and always looking to cultivate a leader/foreman for this area. Our irrigation team will handle water through hand lines, wheel lines, and pivots for crops, hay, and irrigated pasture ground. We have an extensive shop for maintenance and tackling mechanical issues from ATVs to large Forage Harvester, but also working on projects that may include building, fabrication, welding, and construction. All the members of our team are expected to take responsibility for maintaining the various pieces of equipment they operate and be willing to jump in help on other projects when asked. We believe in promoting and building our team within. Location is great for a spouse to also find work, but also options for good schools, and easy access to larger communities for entertainment, shopping, and recreation. E.O.E and if you have some good work ethic, experience, stability, and can provide good references, we want to talk to you whether you have 3 years experience or 23 years. Salary is open and determined by your past experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.