Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: Southwest Minnesota
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Bonus Possible
Benefits: Depending on qualifications & experience + Health Insurance Negotiable + Housing Negotiable + Open to farming options in the future
- All dryland
- Looking for solid row crop background
- Experienced farm equipment operator with large equipment. Spray application is a plus
- Strong Maintenance and mechanical ability is needed
- Must be a team player, reliable, dependable, self-starter, and have the ability to work independently
- Must have strong communication skills
- Need to have or be willing/able to get CDL with a good driving record. Truck driving experience is a big plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this Minnesota employer that is searching for a good Farm Assistant. Will need to be willing to jump in where and when needed. Nice, clean and organized shop for general maintenance, wash vehicles, detail interior vehicles, tractors, semis, etc. If you're not neat and tidy, no need to apply. Willing to move snow as needed at finisher, home, landlords, etc. Check grain bins every 2 weeks. Assist with hauling grain on contracts as well as during harvest time to on-farm storage. The position is in a great location for raising a family as you're in the center of several recreation options, but rural living at its finest. Great farm family with school-age children who would like to find a young family that wants to put down some roots. Centrally located within 30 miles from 4 County Seats with a Hospital & a Walmart.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.