Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: Southwest Minnesota
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Bonus Possible
Benefits: Depending on qualifications & experience + Health Insurance Negotiable + Housing Negotiable + Open to farming options in the future
- All dryland
- Solid row crop background
- Experienced farm equipment operator
- Strong Maintenance and mechanical ability
- Must be a team player, reliable, dependable, self-starter, ability to work independently
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have some swine experience
- Prefer good animal health skills
- Need to have or be willing/able to get CDL with a good driving record
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this Minnesota employer that is searching for a good Farm and Swine Assistant. Will need to be willing to jump in where and when needed. One weekend chores/month, and also jump in to help in shipping, moving, maintenance of finisher hogs. Nice, clean and organized shop for general maintenance, wash vehicles, detail interior vehicles, tractors, semis, etc. If your not neat and tidy, no need to apply. Willing to move snow as needed at finisher, home, landlords, etc. Check grain bins every 2 weeks. Assist with hauling grain on contracts as well as during harvest time to on-farm storage. The position is in a great location for raising a family as you're in the center of several recreation options, but rural living at its finest. Great farm family with school-age children who would like to find a young family that wants to put down some roots. Centrally located within 30 miles from 4 County Seats with a Hospital & a Wal-Mart.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.