Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: East-Central Colorado
Salary Range: $0 - $50000
Commission / Bonus: ?
Benefits: 2 Weeks Paid Vacation + Beef + Good 4 Bedroom House + Utilities + Work Vehicle
- 3-5 years of farming experience
- Semi driving experience and CDL is a plus
- Ability to operate farm equipment
- Spray applicator license a plus
- Tillage and planting experience preferred
- Passionate about agriculture with a desire and knowledge to farm
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Self-starter, hard worker, and good attitude whether working alone or as a team
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Assistant for this east-central Colorado farm and ranch. Position duties include operating tractors, semis with grain trailers, planters, airseeders, tillage equipment and sprayers. Precision Ag experience a plus. Ag background or degree in agronomy and/or a Colorado private applicator license is a bonus. Experience and Responsibilities: Machine operation, maintenance and repair. Maintain good attitude and self-worth. Assist with facilities maintenance work such as elevator, shop and yard clean up. (Semi -Truck Driving, Spray operator - if qualified), Tractor Driving, pulling varies types of tillage and plating tools. Licensing and certification: Valid Driver's license and clean driving record. Colorado Private Applicators License or assistance to acquire one would be provided. Some strenuous work involving loading and unloading seed, fueling equipment, changing tires and up and down activities. Ladder climbing, to access vehicles and loading equipment. Hours can vary based on the cropping season.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.