Job Title: Farm Assistant/Applicator
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $40000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Access to Herd Bulls / Stallion for own stock + Beef + Option to run Own Cows + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation Accured after 90 days + Work Vehicle w/ fuel
- Looking for a diverse individual with strong agriculture background with a passion for both farming and livestock operations
- Farming experience needed with an ability to jump in and assist when needed, must have experience with chemical application from calculations to correct application
- Plant, spraying, and harvest experience all a plus. Need experience with precision equipment, GPS, auto-steer, and field mapping
- Mechanically inclined to handle routine maintenance and general repairs
- Good cow/calf and animal health experience is a plus. Willingness to jump in and assist as needed, winter feeding, and assisting cattle crew as needed
- Hard-working, team player, making a safe environment, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Farm Assistant with the ability to run a self-propelled sprayer in the south-central part of Nebraska. Duties will include calving, spring tillage, planting, spray application, as well as other fieldwork. Harvest and hauling of grain during the off-season. A person needs to be dependable, have good decision-making skills, a self-starter, and willing to assist in all areas. Having a good attitude, who's flexible in their duties, and who's hard-working with strong integrity will go a long way in being considered. EOE with hourly wage dependent upon your skills and experience in both ranching and row crop. Stability and strong references will be needed. The position is a progressive farm and ranch operation seeking a long-term employee who wants to grow in responsibility and grow along with the operation. This job can and will be financially rewarding depending on performance. The employer strives to work 40 hours per week, with weekends off. Good small-town location for schools and raising a family, also a good area for a spouse to find work and for entertainment and shopping.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.