Job Title: Farm Assistant Lead
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $ - $65000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: Possible Housing Negotiable + Vacation + Work Pickup
- Hard-working, strong communication skills, dependable and honest
- Field operations experience from plant to harvest with 5-10 years experience prefered
- Management or leadership experience a plus
- Maintenance skills needed to keep equipment greased and well adjusted
- Experience with Green-star and JD equipment a plus
- Any Cattle experience and willingness to help out when needed is a plus
- CDL is a plus or willing and able to get with a clean driving record
Hansen Agri-Placement is searching for a Farm Equipment Operator willing to take the Lead position for a central Nebraska grower for a long-term position to replace a retiring long-term employee. A person must have the ability to operate independently and have strong equipment experience. Farming operation is farm ground surrounding family feedlot. Looking for an individual with a strong agriculture background, solid character, team player, and has a strong core of values. Pay is dependent on experience in row crop. A great community to raise a family and have a stable career and several employment options for a spouse if desired. House may be negotiable as part of package. Candidates need experience, stability, and references for consideration.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at [email protected] or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.