Job Title: Farm Assistant Lead
Location: Northwest Kansas
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: 3 Bedroom /1.5 Bath Home + Beef + Health Insurance / Dental / HSA + Utilities + Vacation / PTO + Work Truck / ATV
- Prefer 3-5 years of leadership experience or 10+ years of experience, a degree is a plus
- Ability to coordinate work and lead day to day activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, record keeping, etc.
- Ability to work with current precision, variable rate, and computer technologies across multiple implements is a must
- Inspection of equipment to ensure proper function and ready for operation when needed
- Assist with inventories and upkeep of machinery, equipment, and supplies
- Must be able to work independently and be trustworthy, while work in a safe and productive manner
- Strong maintenance skills; welding and fabrication skills are a plus
- Willingness to work with backgrounding cattle as needed and jump in when needed
- Looking for individual that is motivated, long-term and career-minded with a passion for agriculture
- Must be a self-starter, easy going and able to get along with others while working in a team environment
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Farm Assistant that can supervise and lead others through Plant to Harvest at a northwest Kansas farm. Really prefer someone with experience in larger scale production farming. Will oversee equipment, production employees, fertilizers, chemicals and other inputs. Implementing safety policies and practices according to company standards. Owner is active in farm operations, but needs a diverse right-hand man to run the day by day operations of the farm. This is a progressive farm operation searching for a long-term employee who wants to grow in responsibility and also to grow along with the farm. Great location to raise a family with a house on small acreage. Good churches and schools located within the community. Employer is E.O.E. and offers wages based on experience, skills, stability and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.