Job Title: Farm Assistant/Mechanical
Location: SE to South Central part of Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $80000
Commission / Bonus: Yes
Benefits: Benefits Negotiated w/ experience + Paid Vacation + Work Vehicle
- Solid row crop background
- Plant, irrigation, and harvest experience
- Experienced farm equipment operator
- Strong Maintenance and mechanical ability
- Must be a team player, reliable, dependable, self-starter, ability to work independently, and have strong communication skills
- Pivot irrigation experience a plus
- Knowledge of GPS, monitors, guidance systems, and variable rate is a must
- Need to have or be willing/able to get CDL with good driving record
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a candidate with a farm production background for a Farm Assistant position for a southeastern to south central Nebraska producer. Needs to be a good equipment operator with large late model equipment from plant to harvest experience on corn and soybeans. General mechanic/maintenance background required for maintenance of farm equipment, pivots, and grain handling facility. Pivot maintenance and troubleshooting experience is a plus. Must have good maintenance skills and desire to work as a team. The operation runs 30" rows, late-model John Deere equipment. The operation does consists of a few cattle, but not a significant part of the job description, but more of a willingness to assist when needed. Will need CDL with a good driving record as will be delivering grain at various time of the years. Salary and also benefits negotiable with experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.