Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Location: Northeastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $53000
Commission / Bonus: ?
Benefits: 401K Matching 5% + Health Insurance + Work Vehicle
- Plant thru harvest experience preferred
- Requiring use of new technologies
- Really prefer pivot experience
- Fabricating skills a plus
- Have routine maintenance and general mechanical skills
- Need CDL or willing and able to get one
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Equipment Operator for this northeast Nebraska crop producer. Need person who has operated farm equipment and experienced with monitors and GPS, and who is technically minded and has good agronomic skills. Will run planter, scout fields, understand compaction and tillage practices. Requiring use of new technologies, such as global positioning and information management tools. Collect information to be used for optimum sowing density, estimate fertilizers and other input needs, and to be able to more accurately predict crop yields. Looking for a highly motivated, honest, reliable and diversified individual with farming abilities. Duties to include tractor, equipment maintenance and experience with self-propelled machinery operation for planting, cultivating and harvesting crops. Also, should be able to repair and maintain farm vehicles and implements. Will also need to be able to observe and listen to machine operations to detect malfunctions. Prefer experience in pivot irrigation. Some welding and truck driving experience preferred. This farm has a lot of pride in what they have and everything has its place, so very clean and organized from equipment, shop and facilities to the farm itself. There is no need to apply for this position if they don't have pride and a sense of appreciation.
This position will have a significant amount of responsibility, duties include:
- The operation, maintenance and repair of equipment, requiring good maintenance abilities
- Prefer experience in GPS set-up and programming, on mapping equipment and use while planting and harvesting
- Must possess sound judgment and have a solid work ethic. Need to be honest and a self-starter
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.