- 2-5+ years of experience with 2+ years of crew or supervisory experience while working in a row crop, small grains, or specialty operations
- Solid row crop experience from planting to harvest as several crops also include crops cut for forage / feed for dairy farm
- Solid work ethic, good communication skills, dedication, not afraid of long hours, record keeping skills and team player
- Current with today's modern equipment, precision farming, and auto-steer equipment
- General maintenance skills are needed and any mechanical, welding, fabrication skills would be a bonus
- CDL with clean DMV record is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish or good Farm Spanish is required
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a good crew leader to oversee several truck drivers for this south-central Idaho farm, also one that has some plant to harvest experience with Potatoes, Sugar Beets, Corn, Barley, Alfalfa, Oats, & Triticale. This farm consists of 10,000+ acres. Different times of the year, one will either be hauling potatoes, beets, grain, or silage, position will be keeping trucks flowing in a timely manner. Position is flexible in off-season depending on individual's skills and/or likes, either assisting with additional trucking, farm operations and/or maintenance areas around the farm. Wages will depend upon experience, stability, and references. Great location to raise a family, good schools, yet close enough to population center for spouse to find a position or provide shopping & entertainment venues for the family. We are looking for those that want long term employment and to continue to grow with us. E.O.E employer with Wages that are D.O.E. but also stability and references. If you have a desire to be involved in production agriculture for your career, we want to talk with you.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at [email protected]
or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.