Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator / Trucking
Location: Southern Georgia
Salary Range: $0 - $48000
Commission / Bonus: Bonus Possible
Benefits: Benefits Negotiable + Housing Negotiable for right person
- 3+ years of experience is a must. Plant to harvest experience a plus
- Experience with Produce raised in both conventional and Organic is a plus
- Self-propelled sprayer experience along with precision equipment operation is a must
- Routine maintenance, and general repairs are a must
- Welding, Acetylene, and other skills a plus
- Agronomy experience a plus, Grain handling experience a plus
- CDL along with a clean driving record is a must
- Team player with strong communication skills with a good work ethic and problem-solving skills while having a passion for production agriculture is a must
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good crop production employee for a diverse and progressive farm in southern Georgia. Need someone who is a team player and a hard worker for a long-term employment opportunity as the employer is looking forward to the next 20-25 years. Need someone who takes pride in what they do. Advancement possible for the right person. Prefer at least 3+ years of stable experience. A candidate that possesses overall row crop skills such as operating a grain cart, semi, loader, and other equipment operating skills is a plus. Farm in a given year will raise a variety of crops from Corn, Peanuts, Cotton, Soybeans, and cover crops, but also raise conventional and organic Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Mustard, Kale, and others. Need to have basic technology skills such as email, texting, and google maps. The area is a great area for a spouse to also find off-farm employment and is an area with good schools and good progressive community and plenty of entertainment choices in the area for raising a family. E.O.E. and Salary are dependent on not only experience and skill set but also stability and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.