Job Title: Farm / Feedlot Assistant
Location: NE part of Kansas
Salary Range: $0 - $50000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Health Insurance + Vacation + Work Vehicle
- Diverse farm and cattle background needed
- Sprayer, planting and harvesting experience required
- Experience with Green-Star guidance systems
- Backgrounding experience would be a plus and feedlot and cattle handling experience welcomed
- Doctoring skills are a plus, but also experience to spot and diagnose health issues
- Arc, Acetylene Welding and fabrication a plus
- Strong equipment maintenance and operation skills a must
- Person needs to be honest and of good character
- Experience operating a semi is needed (local hauling only), CDL is a plus or willing to get
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Farm/Feedlot Assistant for this northeastern Kansas producer. The person will need to have a general farm and livestock background and be flexible and willing to jump in where and when needed. This person needs to be above average in character and personal ethics. Willing to do some training for the right person, but still need to be diverse, solid, and current in working with cattle and equipment.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.