Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Southern Idaho
Salary Range: $0 - $80000
Commission / Bonus: Negotiable
Benefits: Funds for Individualized Healthcare for Self/Family + IRA with Company Match + Negotiable on Other Benefits + Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- BS in Agronomy or Ag-related degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years Farm Management experience, as well as experience with potatoes and/or sugar beets
- Solid leadership skills with hands-on experience in managing labor
- Good organizational and analytical skill set
- Clear/Concise communication skills with ability to problem-solve. Complete field analysis and management reports
- Positive attitude with high integrity and ability to bring workers together to work as a team towards goals and deadlines
- Control operating cost and operate within a set budget
- Spanish-speaking ability beneficial but not required
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an experienced Farm Manager who is a well-rounded leader in Idaho. The Farm Manager will have responsibility for management of all production functions including growing, irrigating and cultivating potatoes and sugar beets. Must be familiar with utilizing Ag chemicals and nutrient programs as well as supervise the fertilizing, planting, spraying, growing, irrigating cultivating and harvesting procedures of potato and sugar beet crops. This position will also manage labor employees. This role is very hands on and the majority of time will be spent outdoors in variety of weather conditions. You will need to maintain good agricultural practices and adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Location is great location for schools, accessible work for a spouse, good proximity to shopping, groceries, and raising a family. Salary will be determined by experience, character, stability, and references. Interested candidates please apply as this position will not last long.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.