- 5+ years of experience with 2+ years of farm or operations management and oversight of operators while working on a row crop, small grains, or specialty operation
- BS degree in Agronomy Preferred or Strong Agronomy skills practiced to identify crop issues in the field and communicate observations to farm management team and outside consultants
- Solid row crop experience from planting to harvest as several crops also include, but not limited to Potatoes, Sugar Beets, Corn, Barley, Alfalfa, Oats and Triticale
- Solid work ethic, good communication skills, dedication, not afraid of long hours during peak seasons, record keeping skills and team player
- Current with today's modern equipment, precision farming, variable rate, and auto-steer equipment
- Able to acquire and maintain State of Idaho Pesticide, Chemigation, and Fumigation applicators license. Mix, Load, and Apply in accordance with the label
- Ability to Calibrate and Maintain all equipment
- Communication with landowners and staff in a courteous and professional manner
- Bilingual in Spanish is a bonus or good Farm Spanish is needed
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a solid Farm Manager for this Idaho farm, also one that has some plant to harvest experience with Potatoes, Sugar Beets, Corn, Barley, Alfalfa, Oats, & Triticale. This farm consists of 10,000+ acres. One will work directly with Farm Management Team to develop the annual agronomic crop plan and will supervise it execution while oversee and include fertilizing, planting, spraying, cultivating, irrigation, scouting, harvest and storing of crops on farm corresponded to the assigned fields. The Farm Manager will practice, develop, and implement standard operating procedures, along with data collection and analysis. Will work with operations manager to fulfill all operations are completed per specification in a timely manner. Will report to GM while working closely with Irrigation Manager, Equipment/Operations Manager, Crop Consultants, and all equipment operations personnel. We look for the Farm Manager to constantly push the possibilities of quality, yield, and efficiency of the farm. Great location to raise a family, good schools, yet close enough to population center for spouse to find a position or provide shopping & entertainment venues for the family. We are looking for those that want long term employment and to continue to grow with us. E.O.E employer with Wages that are not only dependent on experience, but also your stability and references and overall character. If you have a desire to be involved in progressive production agriculture for your career, we want to talk with you.
To be considered for this position, please select the appropriate button listed below or call Mr. Kerry Glandt 308-382-7399.