Job Title: Farm Mechanic / Operator
Location: North Central Montana
Salary Range: $0 - $75000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Apartment possible for Single + Service Truck
- 5+ years experience working as mechanic
- Need experience in preventative maintenance as well
- Good communication, work as team, and/or individual. Supervise as needed. Also, good record-keeping is a necessity on equipment and inventories
- Salary is open to negotiation to hiring the best
- Ability to work on variety of equipment such as Case, John Deere, and others. Nice Shop & Service Truck that is well equipped
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this North-Central Montana employer is searching for experienced and dedicated Farm Equipment Mechanic and Maintenance Person. Looking for a person who has experience work with all types of equipment for small grain farming operation. Equipment will range from trucks, tractors, air drills, and other support equipment. Most equipment is in good condition and we try to keep it that way. This is a larger farming operation of mostly small grains and fallow work which will involve around 80% mechanics and 20% operations. Wages will depend on experience, education, stability, and reference that you bring to the table. Great location to raise a family in a smaller rural community.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.