Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Location: East Central Arizona
Salary Range: $0 - $30000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: 401K Retirement + Beef + Dental + Good 3 Bedroom/2 Bath House + Groceries Allotment + Health Insurance + Run Cows Negotiated + Utilities + Vision
- Experience with plant to harvest and working with cover crop such as forage Kochia, triticale, barley, radish, turnips are all a plus
- Prefer irrigation experience in working with pivot, gated pipe, and syphon tubes
- Arc welding skills, mechanical and maintenance skills are a plus
- Team player, strong communication skills, and positive attitude
- Willing to assist with cow/calf production on the adjoining ranch side as needed
- Good animal health experience from backgrounding to calving is required
- CDL required with experience and hauling cattle
Hansen Agri Placement is assisting this eastern Arizona employer looking for a good Farm Equipment Operator who knows crop production and is willing to assist at times with cow herd. This person will assist with the day to day projects outlined by Farm Manager. Need to be a self-starter, but also a team player with good communication skills. Candidate with CDL is required and will spend slow times on the farm assisting in moving cows, yearlings, and such as needed. The location also has 750 head feed yard that may be used for backgrounding or wintering and calving out cows during the winter months. The location is rural, but 20 minutes from school and town on good roads. Looking for someone who takes pride in what they do. A great working environment with long-term opportunities available as farm is looking at expansion possibilities on both the farm and ranch sides.
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399.