Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $ - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: Benefits Negotiable
- 5+ years experience working with either cattle or row crop farming. Need to be willing to assist in both enterprises
- Cow/Calf experience, calving, animal health is a plus, but a willingness to assist as needed is a must.
- Ag equipment, operation, adjusting, calibrating plant to harvest and spray application all a huge plus
- Mechanics/maintenance, welding, & fabrication are a plus. Routine maintenance and general repairs
- Hard-working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a solid Farm & Ranch Assistant for this central Nebraska farm/ ranch is adding an employee to assist the owner inefficiency and to keep ahead of all operations around the farm. Need to find a person who is a self-starter, who can see the big picture, and is forward-thinking. A good operation that can provide a long-term opportunity. Position can be flexible towards your skillset and preferences. If your interest is livestock and willing to assist with the farming side or have a stronger interest in farming but are willing to jump in and assist with the cow/calf side when needed, my employer would like to visit with you. E.O.E will provide a competitive salary based on experience, your overall skill set, stability, and references. Great area with couple options on school districts, small-town living with access to the Tri-city region of Central Nebraska. Access to church, shopping, supplies, parts, entertainment, and other options as even a spouse would have options to further their career with education or employment.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.