Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Location: Southeastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Performance Related Bonus
Benefits: 1 Week Vacation after 6 months than two weeks/year + 1/2 Beef + 2 car garage + 4 Bdrm/2 Bath House + Employee Health Insurance + Retirement - 1/2 Matching after 6 months + Utilities = Propane / Electricity
- 3-5+ years experience with cattle and operating farm machinery
- Associate's Degree or comparable experience will be considered
- CDL a plus, truck driving experience is a must w/ clean record
- Capable of running large equipment, plant to harvest, and doing repairs as well as keeping up with maintenance
- Need to be Self-starter, motivated, and shows initiative and independence, while working in a team environment, loyal and committed to the operation
- Experience with AI would be a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a well-qualified Farm/Livestock Assistant who will assist in planting, irrigation, harvesting, working cattle, fence repair, repairing equipment, hauling grain, cattle feeding, treating cattle. A person needs a strong agricultural background, solid character, and strong values. Need someone who wants to be in cow/calf and crop production. Emphasis on cattle, with cow-calf background and mechanical ability. Possible opportunity to run cattle after 1 year of employment for the right person. Nice large 4 bedroom/2 bath home with full basement, two-car garage, and sits back off the road in a quiet setting. House is 3 miles from school, 20 minutes for a run to town for supplies and grocery. The ideal candidate will have a diverse skill set with both cattle and farming enterprise, but also show stability and can produce references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.