Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $45000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits open for Negotiation for right person + House currently open
- Current farm and ranch experience
- Up to date on row crop enterprise with corn, soybeans, and a little hay using modern equipment
- Experience with pivot irrigation is a plus, will train those that are mechanically inclined
- Cow/Calf experience working with AI would be a plus
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and treat sick cattle
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and a good attitude is a must
- Ability to work independently as wells as knowing the value of teamwork
- Mechanically inclined with some welding skills, strong maintenance skills, and ability to mend fence when needed
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for Farm/Ranch Assistant for diverse farm and cattle operation in south central Nebraska. Looking for someone with good communications skills to join the owner as a team. 2-3 years of experience in both farming and cattle is preferred, but willing to do some training for the right person who has solid references. The operation is looking to continue the expansion of the entire enterprise in both crop production and some cow/calf. Employer would like to see someone who has a positive attitude and is forward thinking and willing to be diverse and willing to jump in and assist wherever needed during peak demands with ability to work alone with the farm/cattle if left alone. The operation is in a great location on a bus route with a great school system. Salary will be determined by experience you bring to the table along with stability and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.