Job Title: Feedlot Assistant Mill Manager
Location: Texas Panhandle
Salary Range: $0 - $55000
Commission / Bonus: Will be eligible for end of year bonus/merit raises.
Benefits: 401K Retirement 100% Paid + E.S.O.P. + Health Insurance Pkg. + Vacation
- Successful person needs mill management experience but would consider agriculture background, sound education, and desire to manage
- Strong communication, record keeping, inventory, and routine maintenance required with attention to detail and safety
- Ability to produce a consistently high-quality feed in measurement and mixing of ingredients for the feedlot of four ration diet
- Not afraid to tackle new projects and look at possible changes with a willingness to take on more responsibility
- Self-motivated with organizational skills in inventory, grain handling, maintenance schedule, production, and record-keeping
- Willing to Assist with feedlot and facilities maintenance and upkeep as needed taking pride in their work as well as the facilities
- Ability to lead new employee orientation and training of feed mill employees and coaching, direction, and daily supervision of processing employees
Hansen Agri PLACEMENT is assisting this southwest Kansas Feed Yard in searching for a good Flake Mill Operator that can manage 600,000 pounds of feed. Preferably someone that is in this capacity now or a person who has been in feed inventories and prep for a feedlot with solid references. Looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Person needs to be good with people and working as a team, perform regular maintenance, and keep up with demand as bunks are called and rations are ordered to make a consistent high-end feed as called for by the yard assistant manager. E.O.E and wages will be determined by experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.