Job Title: Feedlot/Farm Assistant
Location: East Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $48000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: House / Utilities Negotiable + Meat + Paid Vacation
- Feedlot experience & development yard experience a plus.
- Good animal health skills, rations, reading bunks, knowing when cattle are off feed, keeping on schedule a must.
- Operating feed wagon, loader, scale, hauling manure and other equipment around the farm.
- Handle routine maintenance and general repairs.
- Good farm equipment operating skills for support position in row crop, haying, and silage.
- Good decision maker, communicator, team player, and good record keeper is essential.
- College degree is a plus, but experience with a solid & verified work history is better.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.