Job Title: Feedyard Foreman
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $55000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Care for 2 horses + Good 3 Bdrm Home + Paid Vacation + Utilities + Work Vehicle
- Really need experience reading and understanding bunks
- 2-5 years industry experience and a all inclusive knowledge of the cattle feeding industry
- Good animal health & feeding experience along with strong nutrition background preferred
- Willingness to act as backup in any of the other departments as needed
- Experience operating equipment, while respecting safety of people, livestock, and maintenance of equipment is required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are required
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a feedlot foreman responsible for day-to-day feedlot operations in south central Nebraska. The feedyard has recently been completely overhauled and is very user friendly. The yard foreman will oversee three full-time employees. Need to have excellent skills pertaining to Animal Health: spotting, diagnosing and treating cattle. The foreman will also assist in feeding, pen maintenance, riding pens, etc. The job requires a good attitude and to be a good communicator. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and the ability to get the job done. Responsibilities include oversight of receiving and shipping cattle, processing, feeding programs, feed mill operation, feed ingredient inventory, animal health and nutrition, equipment, maintenance, waste management, and a clear understanding of applicable regulations.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.