Job Title: Field Service Support Engineer
Salary Range: $65000 - $75000
Commission / Bonus: 2 months Salary
Benefits: Competitive Benefits Package + Vehicle
- Knowledge of Modern US dairy practices preferred
- Knowledge in TCP\IP, SQL, routers, windows OS (XP\7\8), WIFI systems is preferred
- Fluent in both speaking and writing Spanish is beneficial
- Knowledge and previous experience working with high and low voltage
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an as needed basis
- Ability to work on farm in inclement conditions for long periods of time
- Excellent trouble shooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Customer Service and Support experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work within a team and comfortable working alone
- Flexibility to travel on a routine basis (primarily regional travel)
- Excellent listening skills
- Organized with the ability to keep ongoing and updated records
- Experience with herd management software
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Valid driving license with clean driving record
- Other duties as assigned
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a well establish agricultural business who are searching for a Field Service Support Engineer for their Texas location. The purpose of this position is to provide a hands-on and in-field work environment. Each day will bring about new skillsets and challenges in order to solve a wide-range of dairy equipment hardware technical issues. A company-provided truck with inventory and tools will allow you to service our large Dairy herds in the Southwest region of the USA, as well as opportunities to tackle new challenges across the United States, as needed. The company offers a range of sensor technologies for the dairy barn including sorting gates, milk meters, and in-line component measuring devices that communicate with a highly sophisticated herd management software program. An ideal candidate for this position will have knowledge to troubleshoot hardware and our easy-to-use technicians software dashboard and to ensure success of the companies full solution.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Participate in company training sessions and or meetings as required.
- Provide remote and onsite training and guidance to dealers and end customers (webinars, Team Viewer etc.).
- Support end users and dealers via phone, at dealerships and on farms.
- Diagnose, service, and repair companies product on farm
- Respond to service calls and direct inquiries on a daily basis and in a timely fashion.
- Provide after hours and weekend support on a rotational “on-call” basis.
- Provide comprehensive communication and follow up with Dealers, HQ Support, and all regional company staff.
- Ability to document and maintain records in our service call ticketing system.
- Maintain Company service vehicle, parts and tools to perform on farm support of companies products.
- Manage service tickets and invoicing to farm
- Manage billable hours and associated forms and documents
- Perform daily management of service call statuses to ensure all service calls are being responded to in a timely fashion, entered in the ticketing system and documented correctly, and closed in a timely fashion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.