Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Central Midwest
Salary Range: $55000 - $65000
Commission / Bonus: None
Benefits: 401k after 90 days + Cell Phone + Company Credit Card for Overnight Expenses/Fuel + Laptop + Life insurance + Medical/Dental/Vision on 1st day following 1st month + Paid Vacation + PTO + Service Truck + Short-term disability + Specialized Tools
***THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH. ALL WE CAN SHARE AT THIS TIME IS WHAT WE HAVE SHOWN.***
- High School diploma or GED required; Technical School diploma/certificate or College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years Ag Equipment or Heavy Equipment service experience
- Experience with Precision Ag equipment and systems, i.e., rate controllers, monitors, etc.
- Air Conditioning certificate or willingness to obtain within 30 days of start
- Welding experience
- Solid Computer skills
- Good Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess a set of Mechanic Tools or willingness to purchase upon hiring
- Current Driver License with Clean Driving Record
- Ability to Travel entire state with some overnights during busy season
- Ability to Train/Work at Dealership one week each month
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Field Service Technician for a Midwestern Ag Equipment Dealership. This Technician will provide outstanding customer service by performing inspections, repairs and maintenance on Ag equipment at customers' locations and will assist inbound support staff and supervisor with regard to work prioritization, scheduling and dispatching.
Additionally, this Technician will assist area Sales personnel with product demonstrations, customer training and start-up. This Technician will be a valuable resource to customers regarding learning and using precision Ag systems and components for Ag equipment.
Maintaining in-stock inventory, accurately tracking labor time, miles, parts used and sublet items so company may accurately record warranty expense and expenses related to wholegoods and customer services rendered will be important. Other duties to include weekly video conferencing with team, remaining current on all company-produced documents and taking part in training for betterment. This Technician will also work/train one week per month at company headquarters.
This Field Service Technician will report directly to Company Service Manager.
EMPLOYER OFFERS HOURLY WAGE OF $23-25, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS OVERTIME WAGE, PLUS EXTREMELY GOOD BENEFITS.
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY.***
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.