Job Title: Field Services Specialist
Salary Range: $0 - $70000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401K + Dental + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Training - As Needed + Paid Vacation + Profit Sharing + Retirement + Vision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and any other Microsoft products
- Ability to function in an active and demanding work environment
- Dependable attendance
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Daily travel to prospect and Patron farms is required within a 60 mile radius (using company provided Vehicle); office hours are allotted for
- Background in agriculture or agribusiness, preferably dairy experience with milking systems, cleaning and sanitation.
- 2 years of similar experience or education preferred
- H.S. Diploma required, Bachelor's degree, Agriculture/Dairy Science preferred
Prefer candidate to have the following certificates/license (Company will assist employees in obtaining certificate/license as needed)
- Unrestricted Wisconsin drivers’ license
- Laboratory Evaluation Officer (LEO) Certification
- Wisconsin bulk milk weigher and sampler license
- Minnesota Sampler / hauler’s license
- Wisconsin Weights and measures service; technician registration
-Minnesota Dairy Field Representative Service Permit
- Laboratory Analyst Certification
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Occasionally lift up to 50 Pounds; Push/Pull/Stack up to 50 Pounds
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Employee must maintain a clean professional appearance in clothing and personal grooming habits.
- Employee must be clean-shaven and dress professionally. Employee must remove any nose, tongue, and eye piercings.
- Employee must wear clothing with the company's logo in the field that is clean and appropriately pressed.
- Denim pants should be dark solid blue colored and not acid washed. Khaki or dark blue pressed pants are appropriate.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an Agricultural operation who are searching for a Field Services Specialist. The Field Services Specialist is responsible for advising and oversight of milk quality of our Patrons’ dairy cattle. This role is critical in ensuring the company's patrons are providing high quality, safe milk for processing. This position is important for providing information and consultation to the patrons with regulatory requirements and the processes used by the state and federal inspectors to enforce those requirements. The person in this position will be the main representative on the farm for the milk patrons of the company and is a key point for public relations with all company patrons.
- Assist patrons in achieving and maintaining compliance with Grade A requirements
- Work closely with Patrons to correct any/all milk quality issues before, during, and after being placed on a 30-day Violation Period and/or 60-day Probationary Period
- Collect regulatory samples such as water and milk
- Notification of appropriate regulatory officials when farm details change, such as addresses and contact information
- Liaise with state and federal inspectors for proper collection of samples and notification of patrons when upcoming inspections are scheduled
- Complete follow up actions with patrons in response to adulterated milk incidents
- Assist the staff veterinarian in maintaining various Animal Welfare Programs with patrons and assist with FARM Program certification
- Maintain daily call sheet to be submitted to management weekly
- Make quarterly visits to every milk patron of the company as part of the public relations role and provide feedback to management from patrons on concerns and suggested improvements
- Liaise with milk haulers to optimize the logistics of milk hauling, including:
- Route management
- Assist patrons to locate milking equipment and bulk tanks to optimize on farm storage
- Attend appropriate marketing events, public relations and other media events
- All other duties as appropriate for this position
Salary is based on Experience/Qualifications
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Carrie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registe