Job Title: General Manager, Seed - Southwestern OK
Salary Range: $50000 - $110000
Commission / Bonus: Profit-Sharing
Benefits: 401(k) + Health Care Insurance + Vehicle Allowance
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
This is a well-established, well-financed seed company, mid- to large-sized, offering competitive base salary plus excellent benefits program including car allowance, health care, profit sharing and 401k.
- 2- or 4-year Ag-related degree beneficial but not required
- Minimum 3 years Ag production/processing experience
- Seed production experience beneficial
- Familiarity with imports/exports extremely beneficial
- Self-directed with leadership skill set
- Supervisory experience
- Proven mechanical skills
- Customer-service focused
- Ability to travel between 3 processing plants located in Southwestern OK, Central OK and Southwestern MO
- Ability to work from the facility in Southwestern OK at least one night per week
- Must be located in or open to relocation to Southwestern OK for this role
***Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. as well as able to meet the qualifications listed above.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a highly-motivated, self-directed General Manager to oversee multiple Ag processing plants in different communities located in Oklahoma and Southwestern Missouri. Primary responsibilities will be to oversee the efficient processing, cleaning and bagging of seed as well as sales to an existing customer base. You will be working with a diverse group of farmers including growers of cowpeas, wheat and other grains in this area of the country. The ideal candidate will have:
- Management experience
- Strong background in agriculture, especially seed and bean processing
- A "get it done" type of personality
- Self-motivated personality with solid salesmanship tendencies
- Strong customer service focus
- Flexibility/Adaptability with regard to work duties
- Knowledge of seed cleaning and processing equipment will be helpful but is not mandatory
You will be working with farmers to line up production of the crops, overseeing multiple seed processing plants to assure processing is being done appropriately and on a timely manner. Additionally, you will be working directly with larger customers. Also, you will be working with other managers in the company to make sure safety protocols and regulatory requirements are followed.
***EMPLOYER IS LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.