Job Title: Grain Elevator Plant Manager
Location: Southern Texas
Salary Range: $100000 - $120000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Health Insurance-Cost Sharing + Paid Vacation
- Previous experience managing a grain facility
- Merchandising and bulk grain operations
- Logistics of truck and rail beneficial, not required
- Solid supervisory skills needed
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills a must
- Organizational and solid record keeping skills very beneficial
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Ag Employer seeking an experienced Grain Elevator Manager in Southern Texas.
- Operating facility under proper federal and state guidelines.
- Wheat, Milo, Corn are main commodities-Will see Sunflowers and Millet for making of bird seed.
- Maintaining production costs and product quality at profitable levels.
- Detailed on procedures and quality control
- Reviewing grain grading procedures.
- Oversee all grain operations and personnel.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Chris Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.