Job Title: Horticulture Production Manager
Salary Range: $0 - $80000
Commission / Bonus: Annual Bonus
Benefits: On Site Housing is Negotiable
- BSc. Horticulture, Agronomy or other Ag-related degree or verified and stable work experience.
- Ag background or a passion for large scale food production beneficial
- Hydroponic Production, Outdoor Horticultural and/or Specialty Crop Production experience preferred
- Supervisory experience is needed with the ability to build a cohesive team environment
- Self-directed with solid communication and time management skills
- Previous teaching experience or desire to teach and mentor others
- Spanish-speaking ability a PLUS
- High integrity with strong work ethic a MUST
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Dynamic, Progressive Grower of Culinary Herbs who is seeking a Production Manager to oversee both indoor and outdoor crop production, as well as assist with hydroponic production and help the operation improve productivity or scale production as appropriate. The employer is seeking a long-term employee. The ideal individual will have a degree in Horticulture, Agronomy or other Ag-related degree; a passion for growing herbs on scale; and the ability to mentor & teach others. Spanish-speaking ability a real plus. In addition, it will be beneficial for this individual to have:
- the ability to prioritize, focus and manage risk as if he/she owned the business
- a forward-thinking, progressive mindset
- the ability to balance planning and implementation
- a desire to drive production and efficiency and the productiveness of crew
- ability to inject some fun into the environment of which normally can be a day full of hard work.
Employer will also consider a college graduate who has experience with hydroponics and/or organic growing systems and experience teaching others.
EMPLOYER IS LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY. COMPENSATION IS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE, STABILITY, AND REFERENCES. ANNUAL BONUS IN ADDITION TO BASE SALARY. GREAT AREA OF THE COUNTRY TO RESIDE & WORK IN THAT IS A GROWING, DIVERSE AREA WITH LOW COST OF LIVING AND MINIMAL TAXES.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.