Job Title: Industrial Production Manager
Salary Range: $50000 - $65000
Commission / Bonus: Potenial for Bonuses
Benefits: Dental + Disability + Health Insurance + HSA + Matched 401K + Paid Holidays + PPE + PTO + Vision
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States and must provide documentation upon application for e-verification with the Department of Homeland Security
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken; Bi-Lingual is a plus.
- Must have a minimum 3-year experience in a management position
The Industrial Production Manager position oversees the assembly, manufacturing, maintenance, mechanical, and shipping operations performed, as well as oversees the working facilities. This position is a working manager position and will directly oversee a team of 2 – 10 team members and is responsible for the management of the team members. A person in this role would expect to spend 50% of their time directly managing, and 50% of their time working with their team members on current project initiatives.
- Planning and scheduling production activities and supervising the production process.
- Ensuring the effective management of production lines of an organization
- Ensuring quality production of products on time
- Ensuring maintenance of cost-effective and high-standard production
- Tracking and logging time spent on projects to help determine actual production costs.
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Selecting and maintaining equipment, supervising product standards, and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Working with managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization
- Keeping abreast of health and safety strategies.
- Liaising with different departments such as suppliers, managers, and so on to prevent any probable delay.
- Supervising and inspiring a team of workers and reviewing the work performance of subordinates.
- Lead & participate directly in the production of the facility.
- Computer skills are necessary. Must be able to confidently use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, as well as web browsing and other basic computer software.
- Ability to behave decisively.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Patient and self-confident
- Ability to operate systematically and logically.
- Good judgment.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Determine resource needs
- Implement organizational process or policy changes
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
- Analyzing Data or Information
- Model operational processes
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Developing Objectives and Strategies
- Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
- Direct organizational operations, projects, or services
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in the area of expertise
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Maintain operational records
- Thinking Creatively
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Chris Schroeder at [email protected] or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.