Job Title: Irrigation Manager
Location: Southern Idaho
Salary Range: $0 - $50000
Commission / Bonus: Negotiable
Benefits: Funds for Individualized Healthcare for Self/Family + IRA with Company Match + Negotiable on Other Benefits + Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Certifications such as (CAIS) Certified Agricultural Irrigation Specialist is desirable
- Basic mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Experience in equipment management, irrigation, basic agronomy, budgeting, record keeping, and Microsoft software programs
- Must be very hands on and willing to spend a lot of time outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Must be fluent in English, bilingual English/Spanish is desirable but not required
- Good organizational and analytical skill set in working through problem solving
- Positive attitude with high integrity to work as a team or individual projects
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an experienced Irrigation Manager to oversee the use of water resources to maintain healthy soil and crops in Idaho. Responsibilities include preparing water budgets, creating irrigation schedules, measuring water usage and monitoring plant health. The Irrigation Manager also develops a maintenance schedule for the irrigation system and work closely with the Farm Managers and other personnel to implement the schedule. Must professionally represent the company by communicating with all clients/vendors regarding status of systems, water conservation recommendations, proper watering schedules, etc. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Any industry licenses or certifications are a plus. CCA and additional IPM, Agronomy, experience working with Potatoes and/or Sugar beets will be a plus. Salary is determined by experience, character, stability, and references. Great location to raise a family with good schools, roads, shopping, and additional employment opportunity if spouse is looking for work.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.