Job Title: Lead Farm Assistant
Location: West Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $ - $100000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus / Possible Farm Share
Benefits: Possible House
- Leadership with ability to motivate and keep the team running smoothly from plant to harvest
- 2-3 years of experience running a self-propelled sprayer is a plus
- Experience with GPS is a must
- Handle routine maintenance and general repairs
- Prefer good crop production experience with agronomy knowledge is a plus
- Need to be flexible with hours worked, because of weather conditions and have a good attitude along with good communication skills
- Hard-working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, motivated, ability to think on his feet
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Lead Farm Assistant, who has a crop production background and the ability to farm. This position is located in western Nebraska and will be working for a progressive and expanding operation. Need a strong farm background and solid references. A person needs to be self-motivated, dependable and someone who takes pride in their work. Need to be able to work in a team environment. Experience with GPS is a big plus as all their equipment is equipped with it. Need to be flexible and have a willingness to assist in all areas of the farm. A house is a possibility depending on your needs. Wages will be determined by your overall experience, stability, and references. Possible Farm Share and use of equipment are possible for the right person wanting to get into farming. Great area for raising a family as the owner has a young family himself. E.O.E. with wages negotiated and D.O.E., stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.