Job Title: Livestock Grazing Manager
Location: Western Wyoming
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Performance Related Bonus
Benefits: Annual Tuition & Travel for Cont. Education + Health Benefit + Horses Allowed + Housing or Housing Stipend + Ranch Truck + Retirement Plan + Vacation
- Demonstrated experience of management experience in ranch/farming operation of such size as they are looking to grow from 1500 to 3000 head of stockers.
- Experience in working with/or implementing a grazing system with high stock densities.
- Willingness to think out of the box and try new techniques or processes if something could be working better.
- Willing to either relocate or travel during winter & early spring, returning to the ranch with the stockers in late spring.
- Must have strong communication with management skills, but also looking for resourcefulness, initiative, being curious in nature, accountability, and strong enthusiasm for attaining ranches ecological and economic goals.
- Maintaining and building customer relations as you represent the ranch in the local community
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for Livestock Grazing Manager for Western Wyoming with a ranch that has a rich history and well known in the community. You will not only oversee normal ranch operations of fencing, road maintenance, and managing all horses, facilities, and equipment related to the cattle operation, but the Ranch is also looking for someone that can recruit, hire, and manage all staff from full time to seasonal. Also, you will be the representative in the community working stakeholders such as the USFS, BLM, State of Wyoming, NRCS, County and various NGO and trade organizations. Owners are willing to pay for annual tuition and travel stipend for continuing education as they are looking for someone that seeks to never stop learning. The person willing to travel or even relocate during the winter/ early spring and returning with the stockers in late spring. The ranch has a rich history and currently, the owners are investing in infrastructure improvements from fencing, irrigation, corrals, stock water, buildings, as well as machinery. The ranch is E.O.E and will pay a competitive salary that will commensurate with experience, references, and stability in your work history. Ranch gateway is on a paved road and the school bus comes to the gate.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.