Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary Range: $65000 - $85000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Competitive Benefits Package
- Familiarity with general repair
- Able to weld, do light plumbing and electrical work
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Able to read and follow repair manuals and directions
- Able to troubleshoot damaged and malfunctioning equipment
- Can work independently and be able to establish and prioritize their own schedule and the schedules of their team members
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Some Spanish ability a plus but not required
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large dairy operation located in Indiana who is searching for an experienced Facilities Manager for their operation to oversee the proper repair, maintenance, and operation of their dairy facility.
- Monitor the function and repair of all buildings, machinery, and equipment
- Oversee the mechanical operation of the milking equipment
- Routine preventative maintenance on all rolling stock, buildings and equipment
- Monitor operation of electrical systems and pumping equipment
- Communicate regularly with parlor and robotic service technicians
- Supervise and schedule work for the maintenance team
- Continually look for areas of improvement
- Inventory control and purchasing of parts and supplies
- Communicate regularly with Site Manager to align their needs with your team’s schedule
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.